Dr. DeMarquis Clarke, LMFT
Founder, Principal Clinical Consultant
East End Office
I conduct psychotherapy with individuals, couples, and families dealing with anxiety, self-worth, couple conflict, infidelity, etc. In addition to traditional psychotherapy services, I provide life and executive coaching to professional athletes, CEOs, executives, business owners, among others seeking these specialized services.
I had the honor of receiving my master’s degree from the University of Southern Mississippi and doctoral degree from Syracuse University, both in Marriage and Family Therapy. I have over 20 years of clinical experience working with individuals, couples and families, and over 15 years of experience teaching and supervising clinicians. In addition to my private practice, I service as program director and tenured associate professor in the Marriage and Family Therapy Program at Seton Hill University.
- Doctor of Philosophy, Marriage and Family Therapy, Syracuse University
- Master of Science, Marriage and Family Therapy, University of Southern Mississippi
- Bachelor of Science, Psychology, Tougaloo College
- Assistant Professor in Marriage and Family Therapy, Seton Hill University
- Adjunct Professor in Counseling Education, Northeastern Illinois University
- International Family Therapy Association
- Clinical Fellow Member of American Association of Marriage and Family Therapy
- Clinical Fellow Member of Pennsylvania Association of Marriage and Family Therapy
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
Over 15 years of clinical experience working with children, adolescents, adults, couples, families, and groups at mental health agencies and practices in Mississippi, New York, Illinois, and Pennsylvania.
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Highmark Blue Cross/Blue Shield